GENEVA – Tata Engineering, the automobile division of Telco, India’s largest conglomerate, returns to the Geneva Motor Show with its interepretation of a multipurpose vehicle (MPV). The Tata Indiva concept hints at possible future derivatives off its Tata Indica small car platform. The Indiva is a 7-seat MPV that has been designed to be compact and space-efficient. It is among the shortest 7-seat MPVs conceived, measuring in at just 14.1 ft. (4.3 m). The Indiva features the traditional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.