DETROIT – New revenue generated from tax deductions can have the same effect as cost cutting, says a best-practices report compiled by Andersen’s Automotive Competency Center. Such revenue can help suppliers beleaguered by unrelenting demands to implement long-term cost-cutting strategies, the report adds. What are the deductions? “Many states allow employers to ‘buy down’ the tax rate by making a voluntary contribution to its unemployment insurance account by a certain date,” Andersen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.