Talking about service technician training does not make for passionate conversation, but don’t tell that to Kim McWaters, president and CEO for the Phoenix-based Universal Technical Institute Inc. UTI’s Kim McWaters: “No more bore and snore.” McWaters, CEO of UTI since last fall, exudes a passion about the training business and has big plans for the institute. She wants it to have a stronger voice in the auto industry as a premier trainer of technicians. Under her tenure, the school ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.