New business, HQ for American Axle With $1.2 billion in new business booked through 2004, American Axle & Mfg. Inc. is bullish — and downright cocky — about its future. "We will take business away from others," AAM Chairman Richard Dauch says last month in announcing plans for a new headquarters in Detroit. "We will do it the old-fashion way — honest, straight and no-nonsense." The "coup de gras," as Mr. Dauch refers to it, is AAM’s winning axle business for the all-new Dodge Ram ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.