Teksid SpA of Italy says it has entered into an agreement with SinterCast AB for the supply of compacted graphite iron (CGI) casting technology. Teksid says the SinterCast System 2000 process control will see its first Teksid installation at the Teksid foundry in Crescentino, Italy. The deal underscores the recent rapid pace at which suppliers of cast-iron engine components have started to adopt CGI-enabling technology. “We are committed to establishing Teksid as one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.