After having gained entry to Europe, Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co. Ltd. (Telco) now plans to export cars to China. “We have initiated a survey on China. It is the biggest potential car market today,” Rajiv Dubey, vice-president-commercial (PCBU), Telco, is quoted as saying. “We are bullish about China. The Tata group has a close association with the country through its other companies.” Some Tata subsidiaries are either operating inp or sourcing raw materials from China. “Over a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.