Stat/MDR, a high-tech market research firm, predicts that all cars eventually will be produced with some degree of embedded telematics systems. As a result, the number of subscribers to Internet-based telematics services worldwide will rise from approximately 27,000 in 2001 to just over 5 million in 2006.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.