Delphi Automotive Systems President J.T. Battenberg III recalls how cartoon character George Jetson inspired thoughts of some truly ingenious modes of transportation. The promise of flying cars remains unfulfilled, but Mr. Battenberg says that the rapidly evolving world of automotive electronics will revolutionize the driving experience in a few short years — not 30 or 40 years down the road. Mr. Battenberg is the chairman of Convergence 2000, an event that will highlight the blossoming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.