Special Coverage Frankfurt Auto Show FRANKFURT – Tenneco Inc. has a new rival in the North American exhaust market, but in name only. EmCon Technologies comprises the former emissions control business that was core to ArvinMeritor Inc. since it was formed in 2000, the product of a merger between exhaust giant Arvin Inc. and Meritor Automotive Inc. At the time, ArvinMeritor management spoke enthusiastically about leveraging an “undercarriage” strategy that allowed the new entity to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.