Reverberations from the Sept. 11 anti-U.S. terrorist attacks continue to be felt in the supplier community. Ratings on Dana Corp. and subsidiary Dana Credit Corp. are placed on Standard and Poor’s CreditWatch with negative implications, citing weak credit protection measures, cash-flow pressures, increased debt burden and earnings declines. The company expects a third quarter operating loss, says Dana Chairman and CEO Joe Magliochetti. "We now expect to incur a small loss from operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.