Mike Donoughe, Tesla Motors Inc.’s executive vice president-vehicle engineering and manufacturing, is leaving the auto maker effective next month. In a voluntary exit from the California-based electric-car maker, Donoughe, 50, is joining St. Clair Consortium, a Michigan-based consultancy as senior partner. “His enthusiasm and expertise helped Tesla achieve fully ramped-up production,” Tesla CEO Elon Musk says in a statement. “He’s leaving the company on very solid footing. We wish him ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.