MONACO – Turn the key and there’s a quiet whirring noise as the system powers up. Wait about five seconds, put your foot on the brake and push the forward-facing arrow that sits on the center console where the gearshift lever normally would be. Now, step on the gas. Whoosh, the HydroGen3 Zafira minivan darts into busy traffic with surprising agility, changing lanes and climbing steep uphill grades with such ease that other motorists are unaware they are sharing the road with one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.