The Texas Natural Resource Conservation Committee (TNRCC) adopts the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Tier 2 standards after more than six months of rigorous study of emissions and air quality models and systems. The TNRCC considered California's Low Emission Vehicle 2 (LEV2) program, but found that federal Tier 2 regulations provide greater oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emission reductions. Currently, NOx is Texas' largest area of concern, and by adopting EPA Tier 2 standards the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.