New-vehicle sales in Thailand soar 20.3% year-on-year to a record 79,043 units in August, as Japanese auto makers accelerated deliveries in a continuing recovery from the March natural disaster. The passenger-car segment jumped 26.4% to 35,545 units last month, while commercial-vehicles’ climbed 15.7% to 43,498. In the year’s first eight months, sales were up 19.6% to 583,958 units. The car market surged 24.3% to 261,332, while the commercial segment rose 16.1% at 322,626. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.