Thailand’s new-vehicle market shrugs off fighting on the Cambodian border and continuing terrorism in the South to post a 38% jump in January sales from year-ago to a record 68,398 units. The result marked the 17th straight month of growth and included a 49.6% surge in passenger-car deliveries to 31,008 units, says Toyota Motor Thailand, which compiles sales data for the industry. Commercial-vehicle deliveries rose 19.7% to 37,390 units, including a 28.4% hike in 1-ton pickup sales to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.