A record 35 car brands are registered for the upcoming 27th annual Thailand International Motor Expo in Bangkok, with organizers saying soaring car sales at home and abroad are driving higher interest. Show organizer Inter-Media Consultant Co. Ltd. says the number of exhibits this year is up from 32 brands in 2009. The show, which runs Dec.1 -12, takes place as full-year domestic car sales are expected to reach 700,000 units and exports more than 830,000, organizing Chairman Kwanchai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.