Thailand’s first-quarter automotive exports rose 42.8% to 51,444 units. The Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) says the exports are worth 22.7 billion baht ($534 million), up 37.6%. Excluding engines and adding automotive parts, exports increased by 44.3% to TB34.8 billion ($818 million). Federation data shows first-quarter car and truck production rose 43.6% to 162,943 units. The increase was driven by sharply higher domestic sales, encouraged by low interest rates. Thai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.