Thai new-vehicle sales plunge 22.2% to 46,068 units in November, the sixth straight monthly decline, taking the year-to-date total into negative territory – down 1.9% at 556,268 units. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles the statistics for the Thai industry, says passenger-car sales jumped 33.2% to 18,176 units in November, but that was not enough to offset a 36.7% dive in commercial-vehicle sales to 27,892 units. “It’s the steepest drop of this year because of the impact from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.