Thailand’s new-vehicle sales reached 55,138 units in September, up 8% over like-2004.> For the year's first nine months, sales climbed 15% to 504,736 deliveries. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. held 40.3% of the new-vehicle market with sales of 203,411, while Isuzu Motors Ltd. grabbed 25% with 126,068 deliveries. They were followed by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (37,930); Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (34,806); Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. (29,749); General Motors Corp's Chevrolet brand (24,161); Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.