Thailand new-vehicle sales rose 9% vs. year-ago to 55,920 units in April, taking the year's total to 220,000. Passenger-car sales reached 16,004 units in the month, marking a 7.4% decline from 17,278 in like-2004, according to industry statistics compiled by Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. Toyota Fortuner led SUV segment with 70% market share. Toyota led the car segment with 47% of sales for the month, despite falling to 7,537 units from prior-year's 7,918. Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.