Thailand’s new-vehicle sales slid 30.6% in February to 34,361 units, leaving year-to-date deliveries down 22.0% to 66,446. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles data for the industry, released the figures as the country’s economic ministers agreed on a second stimulus package. Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva tells reporters the plan will involve spending 1.4 trillion baht ($39.1 billion) over two to three years. This follows a January stimulus package for TB116.7 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.