New-vehicle sales soar 40.3% in Thailand in September to 68,261 units in what is being described as a golden year, driven by improving economic and political conditions. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry, says September marked the 13th straight month of year-on-year increases and predicts October results will show further growth. Passenger-car sales jumped 46.6% for the month to 31,401 units, while commercial vehicles climbed 35.4% to 36,860, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.