Thai exports of vehicles, components and accessories to Malaysia climbed 11.6% to $493 million for the year's first eight months, Thailand's Department of Export Promotion says. Thailand's Malaysian shipments have been steadily rising, from $172 million in 2002 to $654 million last year. Malaysia is Thailand's fourth-largest export market for automotive products after Australia, Japan and Indonesia. Thailand exported $52 million worth of vehicles to Malaysia through August, up from $35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.