New light-vehicle sales in Thailand increase 24% in the first four months of the year to 198,900 units. Toyota Motor Corp.’s Thai subsidiary, which collates industry sales statistics, says in a statement that sales rose 24.7% year-on-year in April, to 51,315 units, but decreased from 54,418 units in March. Year-to-date through April, 1-ton pickup sales rose 30% to 114,917 units, while passenger-car sales climbed 18.7% to 69,665 units. Commercial-vehicle sales saw a 27.2% increase, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.