Thailand’s Board of Investment approves Toyota Motor Corp.’s 43 billion baht ($1 billion) plan to make the country its global production base for Hilux pickup trucks. Toyota Hilux Some 21.6 billion baht ($504 million) will be spent on expanding an auto assembly plant. Another TB3.3 billion ($77 million) is for Toyota's machine production plant and TB18 billion ($420 million) will be used to expand parts production. (see related story: Toyota Proposes Thai Expansion Plan) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.