Thailand may allow foreign-owned enterprises to apply for loans from local banks, Finance Minister Korn Chatikavani tells The Nation newspaper. Only companies with majority Thai ownership currently are qualified to seek such loans. Korn says the finance ministry will hold talks with local financial institutions to consider requests for assistance from U.S. auto makers doing business in the country. However, he insists no special privileges will be offered to foreign manufacturers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.