Thailand’s vehicle exports, up 20% year-on-year, are forecast to reach 175,000 units this year. The Thailand Automobile Institution says the trend will continue, with exports reaching 300,000 units annually by 2005. Officials tell local reporters that by 2004 Isuzu Motors Ltd. and General Motors Corp. plan to increase their exports by 50,000 units each, while Toyota Motor Corp. is aiming at about 100,000 units and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is targeting exports of 60,000 units. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.