Thailand and Japan plan a biofuels project aimed at supporting Thailand’s energy security in the face of rising world demand for crude oil. Thailand’s National Science and Technology Development Agency and Japan's National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology will sign a memorandum of understanding in December to begin the program. A 5-year laboratory trial will launch in January, with the Japan International Cooperation Agency contributing ¥80 million ($872,000) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.