Thailand’s first-quarter new-vehicle sales rose 23.9% to 147,585 units. Toyota Motor (Thailand), which collates sales data for the industry, says in a statement that commercial vehicle sales jumped 26.8% to 95,197 units, while passenger car sales increased 19% to 52,388 units. Toyota saw a first-quarter market share of 37.2% as its sales rose 34.2%, to 54,913 units. Isuzu Motors Ltd. held a 24.7% market share and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. saw 9.4%. Overall March sales swelled 30.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.