The Thai government should continue to be open to auto industry discussions on strengthening the country's growth potential in the eyes of foreign auto makers, says Ford Association of Southeast Asian Nations President Peter Fleet. Ford is forecasting that rising incomes and a larger population will allow Indonesia to overtake Thailand in terms of overall domestic vehicle sales in the next few years. “Indonesia's population is nearly four times that of Thailand and with incomes rising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.