New-vehicle sales in Thailand hit another record in April, with results not expected to be seen again until the end of the Japanese-pipeline crisis following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. Toyota Thailand, which compiles data for the local industry, says deliveries rose for the 20th straight month, up 17.8% to 67,283 units. New-car sales climbed 17.8% to 30,953 units thanks to the continuing popularity of small cars. Commercial-vehicle deliveries increased 17.7% to 36,330, as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.