Thai Volvo distributor Swedish Motors reportedly is halting interest payments to creditors while it awaits the outcome of debt restructuring talks. It announces the decision in a report to the Stock Exchange of Thailand. "The board unanimously resolved that the company will not pay future interest and principal installments pending the outcome of the debt restructuring under discussion as proposed to all syndicated lenders," the report says. Volvo Cars, a unit of Ford Motor Co., owns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.