Thai new-vehicle sales slipped 7.5% last year to 631,251 units from 682,161 in 2006. New-car deliveries in 2007 fell 11.3% to 170,118 units, while commercial-vehicle sales declined 6.0% to 461,133, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which collates sales data for the industry. The 1-ton pickup truck segment last year declined 9.8% to 405,865 units. ‘’Although 2007 was a difficult year for the automobile industry, sales volume compared quarter by quarter showed signs of improvement,’’ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.