Pent-up demand and discounted prices pushed Thai new-vehicle deliveries up 12.6% to 57,860 units in October vs. like-2006 for the year’s best sales month. Buyers shrugged off economic uncertainty for an 8.1% increase from September’s 53,491 units, according to data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles figures for the industry. Year-to-date, new-vehicle deliveries are down 5.7% at 509,186 units compared with like-2006. Toyota continued to dominate the Thai industry in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.