PTT Plc, Thailand's state-controlled energy company, is taking over management of a 7 billion baht ($182 million) fund to help finance the conversion of vehicles to use natural gas. Jointly set up in March by the Energy Conservation Promotion Fund and PTT, the fund has been managed by eight banks that offered low-interest loans to motorists and transport operators to convert their vehicles. But lending from the banks has not been forthcoming, due mainly to tough loan-guarantee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.