PSA Peugeot Citroen appoints Thierry Peugeot as chairman of the French auto maker’s supervisory board. He replaces his father, Pierre Peugeot, who died earlier this month. Thierry Peugeot held the post of vice president for services and spare parts for the Citroen brand and was a member of the PSA vice president’s committee.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.