FARO, Portugal – Thierry Peugeot has one main concern: that PSA Peugeot-Citroen remain independent. Peugeot, 46, took over the chairmanship of PSA's supervisory board in January 2003, following the death of his father, Pierre. Understanding the importance of the Peugeot family is a key to understanding the strategy of the company. Thierry Peugeot on the press launch of the Peugeot 407 in Portugal in May. There are two strong points of the PSA group, says Peugeot. "We have had the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.