Chevrolet will attempt to squeeze more out of the HHR with a “Premiere Edition,” the most recent twist on the versatile model. General Motors Corp. announces the HHR Premiere Edition, adorned in a “cappuccino frost metallic” exterior color and an ebony/gray 2-tone interior, will premiere during January’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. GM says it will build only 4,000 units, with production starting early in first-quarter 2007. The HHR is assembled in Ramos Arizpe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.