CANTON, MS – Job One ceremonies are getting to be old hat in these parts. The October 20 event, in which the first Nissan Titan fullsize pickup truck rolled off the line at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s new Canton, MS, plant, is the third such celebration in the last 21 weeks. Nissan’s new Quest minivan inaugurated the plant on May 27 and production began on the Pathfinder Armada SUV just 10 weeks ago. Nissan begins Titan production. And there are two more parties left to go before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.