“It’s the golden age of automotive retailing,” says Lloyd “Buzz” Waterhouse, who as CEO of information technology giant Reynolds and Reynolds Co., sees three “mega trends” affecting dealership operations. They are: The empowered consumer who, largely because of the Internet, enters the dealership informed, serious about buying and knowing the invoice price. A move from a standard 4-walled dealership towards “a true multi-channel store” making the most of showrooms, phones, information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.