The first batch of front-discharge concrete mixers featuring Mack Trucks Inc. engines and redesigned Oshkosh S-Series concrete carriers that recently began hitting roadways marks another step in Oshkosh Truck Corp.'s notable diversification efforts. Oshkosh, primarily a defense contractor until 1996, announced the tie up with Mack last December. It was the Oshkosh, WI-based manufacturer's third major business move with another company in two years. Mack's underutilized Pleasant Grove, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.