FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Nissan North America Inc.’s fullsize Titan pickup truck will do about the same volume this year as it did last year, the auto maker’s U.S. sales head says. Jed Connelly, NNA senior vice president-sales and marketing, says Titan again likely will miss its annual sales goal of 100,000 units set with its debut two years ago. Nissan delivered 83,848 Titans in the U.S. in calendar 2004, and 91,296 in the most recent fiscal year that ended March 31, 2005. Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.