PEBBLE BEACH, CA – Nissan’s fullsize pickup truck, the Titan, should be “extremely competitive” in the face of newly redesigned contenders, a company official tells Ward’s. The Titan, which debuted as an ’04 model in 2003, has struggled in the fullsize truck market, making nary a dent in the sales of Big Three competitors. Sales this year are down 16.2% to 44,528 units, according to Ward’s data. Titan’s share of the U.S. pickup truck-segment through the second quarter is just 2.7%, far ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.