PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – It’s been a long time coming, but the ’05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, due in dealerships mid-March, may prove worth the wait. This 4-seater, with the styling and interior flexibility of the original Cruiser, has been well-engineered for open-air motoring. The Chrysler Group stresses the new convertible is not a chop job. The vehicle starts with the conventional PT architecture, but 57% of the body-in-white parts are new, unique to the convertible. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.