Damage to GM’s Oklahoma City plant is costing $75 million. DETROIT – Extensive damage done by a May tornado to its Oklahoma City assembly plant will cost General Motors Corp. $0.25 to $0.35 per share due to lost production and insurance deductible payments, the auto maker’s chief financial officer says. However, GM still easily will beat its second-quarter earnings per share of at least $1.00, Chief Financial Officer John Devine tells analysts during a presentation at the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.