Toyota Motor Mfg. Texas says three new suppliers have been added to its on-site supplier park in San Antonio, bringing total on-site suppliers at the auto maker’s under-construction Tundra pickup truck plant to 21. The three new companies are Germany’s Kautex Textron, which will supply fuel tanks; MetoKote Corp. of Lima, OH, an electrocoating supplier; and Japanese supplier Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., which will provide the new ’07 Tundra with “functional parts,” says TMMTX. With the added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.