Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc. announces base prices for its ’04 Camry, Corolla S, and Avalon sedans. Camry will range from $19,405 to $25,405, depending on the customer’s choice of engine and grade. Avalon bases at $26,045 for the XL model and reaches $30,505 for the premium XLS, complete with Toyota’s new 3.3L V-6 engine. Corolla S prices are hiked $100, effective this September. The ’03 model starts at $15,000. Corolla S is in dealerships currently; Camry and Avalon go on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.