DETROIT – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the ’03 Matrix crossover/utility vehicle will start at $14,670 for the standard front-wheel-drive model with 5-speed manual transmission and reach $19,330 for the top-level XRS model with 4-speed automatic transmission. The mid-range XR model Matrix with FWD begins at $16,180 for a 5-speed manual transmission model and $16,980 for an XR with automatic transmission. A 4-wheel-drive automatic XR will start at $18,445. The Matrix will be built at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.