Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the new ’03 4Runner V-6 SUV will begin at $27,205 for the 2-wheel-drive SR5, a 3.3% or $870 increase over last year’s model. The 4-wheel-drive 4Runner SR5 also posts an increase in price, to $29,480, a 2.1%, or $605, jump. The 4Runner Sport Edition will range in price from $29,000 for a 2WD version to $31,275 for a 4WD model. The 4Runner Limited grade bases at $33,405 for the 2WD edition, a $50 reduction in pricing vs. last year. The Limited 4WD begins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.