Toyota Motor Mfg. Texas Inc. announces appointments to the management team of its new San Antonio truck plant. Don Jackson will serve as vice president-quality planning and production. He currently works as vice president-manufacturing for body weld, stamping, production control, die manufacturing and paint at Toyota Motor Mfg. Kentucky Inc. David Crouch, now at Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana Inc., will serve as general manager-manufacturing planning. Daniel Antis has been appointed assistant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.